| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salt Lake City, Utah in August is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 21.8mm (0.9in) of liquid descends across on average 5 days.
- In August the blue above Salt Lake City, Utah is beaming having on balance a hefty 11:05 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salt Lake City, Utah August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Salt Lake City, Utah:
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 424.8 kms (264 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) W
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW