| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salt Lake City, Utah in December is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.8 °C (21.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of water descends during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Salt Lake City, Utah are a little dull with an average of a modest 4:21 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:18.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salt Lake City, Utah December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Salt Lake City, Utah:
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 424.8 kms (264 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) W
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW