| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salt Lake City, Utah in May is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of liquid falls during an average of 7 days.
- In May the heavens above Salt Lake City, Utah are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:32 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:26.
- There are approximately 3:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Salt Lake City, Utah May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Salt Lake City, Utah:
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 424.8 kms (264 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) W
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW