Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Vlore, Albania
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Zigalovo, Russia
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Miliana, Algeria
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Caravelas vs Aleppo
Paris, Il vs Bitola
Belle Plaine, Ia vs Nagua
Yokohama vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
- The distance between Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 9,031 km or 5,612 mi.
- To reach Salt Lake City, Utah in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 29.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Salt Lake City, Utah bearing 156.5° or SSE .
- Salt Lake City, Utah has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Salt Lake City, Utah is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.1 °C (27.2°F) less in Salt Lake City, Utah. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 154.3 mm (6.1 in) more which is equivalent to 154.3 l/m² (3.79 US gal/ft²) or 1,543,000 l/ha (164,957 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11° higher in Salt Lake City, Utah than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Orkney Islands, Uk
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Mendoza, Argentina
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Chichijima, Japan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Limon, Costa Rica
Jaguaruana vs Fairbanks, Alaska
Greenfield, In vs Teresina
Pilar Obs vs Mwmosa
Sydney (airport) vs Velikie Luki
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Salt Lake City, Utah
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 424.8 kms (264 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) W
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino