Vs > Ust-Oloj
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Ust-Oloj Climate & Distance Between
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Ustica Island, Italy
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Mount Argentario, Italy
Ust-Oloj vs Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Ust-Oloj vs Prachin Buri, Thailand
Ust-Oloj vs Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark
Ust-Oloj vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
Damazin vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
Yakutat, Ak vs Harnosand
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal vs Altagracia
- The distance between Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa and Ust-Oloj, Russia is approximately 5,857 km or 3,640 mi.
- To reach Salt Lake City, Utah in this distance one would set out from Ust-Oloj bearing 72.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Salt Lake City, Utah bearing 150° or SSE .
- Salt Lake City, Utah has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ust-Oloj has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Salt Lake City, Utah is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ust-Oloj is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.3 °C (41.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.9 °C (37.6°F) less in Salt Lake City, Utah. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 146.5 mm (5.8 in) more which is equivalent to 146.5 l/m² (3.6 US gal/ft²) or 1,465,000 l/ha (156,618 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Salt Lake City, Utah than in Ust-Oloj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Salt Lake City, Utah relative to Ust-Oloj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Oloj vs Salt Lake City, Utah
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Salt Lake City, Utah vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Aomori, Japan
Ust-Oloj vs Gifu, Japan
Ust-Oloj vs Timaru, New Zealand
Ust-Oloj vs Kassala, Sudan
Ust-Oloj vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Guaratinga vs Voronez
Utsunomiya vs Chugwater, Wy
Miles City, Montana vs Lozovaja
Oakland, Md vs Tabligbo
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Ust-Oloj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Salt Lake City, Utah
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) NNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) NW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 424.8 kms (264 miles) W
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) W
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 39.5 kms (24.5 miles) SW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) WSW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) S
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 405.2 kms (251.8 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Oloj